How to change your child’s name in Florida

Want to change your child’s name? You need a better reason than the other parent named her and you don’t like that parent anymore. Wilson v. Smith, 2D11-3248, 2013 WL 5951704 (Fla. 2d DCA 2013).


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *